Saturday 29 October 2011

Some festive colours...


Hi all....;o) So, it's nearly the end of October and the festivities of the fast approaching Christmas season are becoming more apparent! Up at our local Mall yesterday, they were putting up the huts/sheds for the German market stalls...not sure they're just German, but they do have some lovely things!!....well they did a couple of years ago!
And of course the ice rink!...I quite fancy having a go this year!!..with the kids of course!!...;o)

Below are some of the beads I have been making. I'm still LOVING the gold leaf and want to explore some beads and bead sets with this on.

How about the Holly leaves!!...do you like them?..I think they are just fab!..they make me smile..;o) I'd love to make enough leaves and berries to make a glass wreath...maybe not a full sized one, as Christmas may have come and gone by then!..;o)











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...